Wednesday, August 31, 2011

About Me


“I wish I had….” is a phrase I try to eliminate from my vocabulary. The fear of regret is something that has always driven me to turn those “wishes” into realities, to pursue those things I am most passionate about, and to look back with no regrets…except of course not taking enough pictures.

22 years old I am now living in Barcelona, one of the greatest cities in the world. Always having loved travel and the cultural enlightenment that often follows, I decided to put law school on hold to pursue an opportunity that would allow me to experience both, and now find myself as an intern for Bus2alps, a European student travel agency.

I was once told that the “lucky” ones were those whose passion was their profession and so I guess I am lucky.  Life throws a lot at us but at the end of the day it’s how we choose to live that makes all the difference. live. love. travel.

un poco de todo…. is really just that, a little bit of everything. Sometimes it’s difficult to be the American girl overseas when your converter blows out your straightener or when you’re in dire need of a haircut and secretly know your bar Spanish is not going to make it too far in a hair salon. I’ve got you covered. Tips, advice, some Barcelona favorites, and really just un poco de todo all so that you can embrace the mantra. live. love. travel. 

Un beso.

No comments:

Post a Comment